Our unique marketing strategy that keeps us ahead of the competition.
Marketing Your Home on the Internet and in Print
The Power of ReinhartRealtors.com
- 57,450 visitors per month
- 4.4 million page views in 2015, from 174 countries
- Average of 5 minutes on site per visitor
- Page 1 placement in search engine natural results
Features that Enhance Buyers’ Ability to find your home:
Easy Property Search
From “Quick Search,” requiring very little information, to “Advanced Search,” which enables Buyers to build a search from a selection of criteria, we make it easy for Buyers to search properties according to their own preferences. Buyers can also set up an Automated Search to be notified of new listings as they hit the market. If your property is what they are looking for, we will make sure they find it!
Google Maps with Street View (where available)
Your house is one-of-a-kind, and so is its location. Google Mapping is the best way to show your property in relation to the things that are important to Buyers: schools, parks, shopping destinations, highway access, and even local Starbucks locations! This state-of-the-art mapping platform is the fastest growing search tool in the industry.
Comprehensive information about each of the communities in our market provides Buyers with an introduction to unfamiliar areas. From here, Buyers can go straight to property listings in each area.
Your Home in the Spotlight
New Listings: This homepage feature location will grab attention, driving home buyers to schedule a showing on those properties in which they are interested.
- Multiple property photos
- “Schedule a Showing” call to action
- Listing Agent contact information
All Reinhart listings are included as “enhanced listings” on Realtor.com, the leading consumer destination for real estate searches. Reinhart’s decision to adopt this program provides you with a number of benefits: enhanced listings appear at the top of search results, ahead of all other listings; up to 25 photos of your home and its surroundings can be included; and there is space for more copy, and other customizations designed to draw attention to the listing of your home.
We make certain that your home’s listing is found everywhere potential Buyers may look (a partial list):
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
The entire ReinhartRealtors.com website is optimized for search engines. Constantly changing content, multiple photos, videos, tours, blogging, individual property websites, links to and from the site—all of these strategies have made it the highest ranking local real estate firm in natural search results using the most popular search terms on Google. Since more people go to websites through Google than by typing in the URL it’s important to occupy a high position on the page.
SEO → Website Traffic → Qualified Buyer Leads → Sale of Your Property
Reinhart in Print
Unlike several of our competitors, our service includes extensive , and ongoing company-wide advertising. This ensures that every property receives representation. Here us a sampling of some of the publications in which we place advertising:
- Weekly distribution in Mlive.com, designed to generate buyer traffic in all price ranges
- The Heritage News in Saline, Chelsea, Dexter Manchester, Milan and Belleville
- The Jackson Citizen Patriot
Reinhart is the area’s Leading Full Service Brokerage!
- Our Sales Associates are second to none. Reinhart’s 180 agents are full-time Realtors, and are among the most productive in the business. According to statistics provided by the National Association of Realtors, Reinhart agents sell more than twice as much real estate as the average Realtor.
- Our Relocation Department gives you access to buyers generated only by Reinhart, through referrals we receive from our network brokers and from our corporate marketing program, which assists area employers in relocating their new hires. The RentFAST division of the Relocation Department provides Reinhart agents with an exclusive source of clients who may be converting from renters to buyers.
- Our in-house Closing Department is recognized by the local financial and legal communities as the best in the business.
- The Property Management division of Reinhart Commercial provides us with another exclusive source of clients converting from renters to buyers. And, it provides you with a solution should you decide to keep your property as an investment, rather than sell it. Our property managers currently manage over 250 single family homes and condominiums for private owners.
- Our sister company, Ann Arbor Mortgage, provides an in-house source for buyer pre-qualification and mortgage financing.
In-Depth Professional Training
Following our selective recruiting process, every agent undergoes a rigorous 100 day in-house training program that is considered a model for the industry. Ongoing classes and workshops keep agents abreast of the latest in real estate law, environmental issues, market conditions and financing.
Long and Successful Experience
44 consecutive years as Washtenaw County’s market leader.
We Work Harder than the Others
- When we list your home we market it correctly, so that it sells. The numbers tell the tale: Reinhart sells more listings every year than any competing broker. Through June 30, 2015, we sold 727 listings, compared to our nearest competitor at 376.
- We don’t simply list your home and wait for something to happen. Countywide, Reinhart brings the Buyer to transactions more often than any competing broker. Through June 30, 2015, Reinhart brought the Buyer 29.28% of the time, compared to our nearest competitor at 13.66%.
A Solid Reputation in the Community
For four decades, Reinhart has been known by the community, trusted by the community and preferred by the community.